2. Our business is to provide a service where individuals and businesses can create event websites, invite guests, manage registrations.
Read about our GDPR Policy
Source of Data
Personal Data Collected
Two years for Google Analytics.
The retention period is set by the organizer of the event.
Fulfilment of contract. We process your personal data related to the Account Registration to be able to provide our services to you (or the company you work for) as set out our terms. We process your personal data related to the Attendee Registration to be able to provide or services to you in accordance with our terms for attendees.
Legitimate interest. The processing of your personal data is also conducted based on the legitimate interest of our customers to manage their events and our legitimate interest of developing and improving our services and business as well as our Website.
1. Coeo shares personal data with Postmark (for sending emails, stored in USA), Mux (for sending live video, replicated in USA), Pusher (for notifications, replicated in USA) and Google (for analytics, replicated in USA).
Coeo stores personal information in Amazon AWS RDS in Stockholm, Sweden and is not replicated to other regions.
2. In addition, your personal data relating to Attendee Registration will be shared with other participants and the person or company arranging the event
3. Your information may be transferred outside the EU/EEA as some of our service providers are located outside EU/EEA, but only to a country deemed adequate by the European Commission or if we have a transfer mechanism in place in accordance with the legislation of the European Union. Please contact us for further information regarding such transfer.
5. If parts or all assets or shares of Coeo are acquired, user information is likely to be one of the business assets that transferred to the new owner.
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact [email address] to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
3. Links to other sites and social plugins
Our Website uses social plugins from social networks. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens, and the page of the respective social network is opened. On that site, you can login, press like or share button etc. When clicking on plugin links or other links on our Website or in newsletters, the collection of personal data is outside of our control. The policy of the other website will apply for the personal data obtained from you on that website.
1. You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
2. You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
3. If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
If you want to delete your personal data from one or more events, please email us at email@example.com
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or Coeo AB, Tallhedsvägen 7, 90 362 Umeå, Sweden. In your letter/email please state your full name. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Last update: 2021-06-29